Welcome to the Fantheon Community

Pantheon Hype Video

News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
KrayzieKal

Ogre Direlord

Yes.. Ogre Direlord. That will be my official class. I've primarily played Warrior over the last decade, but this time I'm content with being a badass Off-Tank. I know this is all situational right now and we don't know the specifics, it is possible that Direlord will be the 'Main Tank' for a range of bosses (such as Undead maybe), none the less I can't wait for Pre-Alpha so we can learn more about these classes and what they bring to the table.

I doubt this will change as I pretty much made my mind up a long time ago! Looking forward to seeing who else plans on taking the Undead Call To Action

We will split up and lead our own groups.  I think having a dependable tank for long sessions is really important during the leveling up phase.  As much as I would like to play with my bro, that will have to wait until we roll alts and start raiding.  There will be way too many people wanting to get involved with static groups to justify us having 2 tanks in the same group together.  I'll eventually roll an alt, either a monk or summoner.  I'll have both of them leveled up over time (monk for farming, summoner for COH) but I'll have to test the game before determining which one I roll first.

That is a great plan really. The more group leads and even spread of roles we have the more people will succeed.

I will admit it is kind of funny, at least to me, when leadership XP was first invented people were falling over themselves for me to get it first. Today, people tilt their head at the idea that a non-Tank is the group leader.

Either way, I know we will get two good teams from you guys :)

• Like 1