Welcome to the Fantheon Community

Pantheon Hype Video

News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
Sign in to follow this  
1AD7

Warriors

I will be playing an Ogre Warrior as my main character.  I'm looking forward to hearing more about the specialization options available to each class.  So far we have seen "Body" & "Soul" revealed for monks.  What kind of specializations would you like to see for warrior?  The more traditional route of offensive/defensive (Berserker/Guardian from EQ2) or two separate tank specs?  Personally, I would love to see a "martial warrior" spec similar to what was used in D&D.  Here is a link for anybody who isn't familiar with it:  https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Ki_Warrior_(5e_Class)

It seems to fit in nicely with the class description of "The Warrior seemingly defies limits of physical strength, ability and resilience. However, not content with fortitude alone, he also refines his mind, becoming a master strategist in battle. "  --  now with that said, I wouldn't be disappointed if we had a berserker/guardian combo either.  If I could choose, though, I would rather see the offensive capacity of warriors be limited to using 2 handers and maybe an offensive stance.  Warriors are a tried and true tank class ... I don't care about being able to solo.  When I think "utility" I think of protecting my allies.