Welcome to the Fantheon Community

Pantheon Hype Video

News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
Sign in to follow this  
Hiro

Pain Train [PTX] World Wide | Multi-Core | PvX | Team Oriented | Discord | Since 2005

PainTrain.png.75514cd580e2527195529017ea6872c8.png

Guild Name: Pain Train [PTX]

Guild Website: https://www.paintrain.org/

Focus: Organized PvX Gameplay | World Exploration | FUN!

Timezone: EST/PST/EU/SEA

Contacts: Shadowlord, Gilx, Alici, Hiro, Mendim

Discord: https://discord.gg/DhWmfjh

Apply Now: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NdGhxWDYa9H54OVxq-YXnvtzhNh3yOlI_WtAgR9u6gI/edit?ts=5946e9c5

Who We Are

Pain Train [PTX]  is a competitive, organized and democratic based Multi-Gaming Community made up of veteran gamers from around the world. We have been around for 12 years strong making many friends along the way! Our member base is primarily over the age of 25 with years of gaming experience. At the end of the day we're just a big group of friends from all different walks of life who enjoy gaming together! We invite you to join our community and share your gaming experience with us.

Philosophy

In Pain Train, we take having fun seriously. Our focus is making sure that our community is active, helpful, mature, competitive and most of all, FUN! To accomplish this, we ask that our members be over the age of 18, active, represent our community with integrity and use the social forms of communications that we provide. It is very important to us that every member of PTX participate on Discord while in game and have a working headset and mic.

No Drama

Pain Train has a very strict “No Drama” policy. Leave all of the drama at the door. Real-Life drama has no place in our Discord server or in our community.

What We Look For In Our Members

Pain Train is looking for active, mature, team oriented gamers for AoC! We are in need of members that enjoy organized  gameplay, enjoy both PvP and PvE content, theorycrafting, dungeons and like having fun in Discord. We are accepting casual and hardcore gamers alike!  If you enjoy being yourself and gaming with others, Pain Train is the community for you!

Edited by Hiro
  • Like 1

I like your philosophy.  I share the same for my guild ... "We're serious about having fun."  I wish you guys the best of luck with your AoC adventure until Pantheon comes out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1AD7 said:

I like your philosophy.  I share the same for my guild ... "We're serious about having fun."  I wish you guys the best of luck with your AoC adventure until Pantheon comes out.

Thank you so much. Same to you

Ahh, I remember talking to Gilx awhile ago in the VIP channel and he was telling me about PTX.  I recognized the guild name for sure but now that I see the names of your contacts it's all coming together.  Good stuff!

3 minutes ago, 1AD7 said:

Ahh, I remember talking to Gilx awhile ago in the VIP channel and he was telling me about PTX.  I recognized the guild name for sure but now that I see the names of your contacts it's all coming together.  Good stuff!

Whaaaa I can only give 1 like per day :( Well....I tried to like your post so I guess it's the thought that counts. Your welcome in discord anytime

Edited by Hiro

Ahh yeah, we're changing the limits tonight to be more user-friendly.  I've been checking out other community forums that utilize the IPBoard reputation system to see what the average amount of likes given per day is and it's considerably higher than what we have.  Whoops!  No worries though it will be fixed soon.  =D