Welcome to the Fantheon Community

Pantheon Hype Video

News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
Sign in to follow this  
1AD7

Recording

At some point down the road, we will create a tutorial that teaches players how to install and utilize recording software on their computer.  If someone goes out of their way to try and ruin your day, share your story with the community and let people see the evil deed for themselves.

• Thanks 1

Those on Windows 10 should be able to do it inherently using the XBox app.  I've used it before and it works pretty well, and it even supports the "Record Last 30 seconds" option.  I'll definitely be availing myself of this to not only report bad behavior but to remember good times.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2017 at 4:43 PM, 1AD7 said:

At some point down the road, we will create a tutorial that teaches players how to install and utilize recording software on their computer.  If someone goes out of their way to try and ruin your day, share your story with the community and let people see the evil deed for themselves.

Good, because I have no clue how to do that.