Welcome to the Fantheon Community

Pantheon Hype Video

News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
Sign in to follow this  
Larr

Write a one scentence story

This isn't a "continue the previous post's story". This is a tell "the entire story in a single, non-run on sentence" post.  Also, Pantheon themed, of course :x

Example:

With his final gasp, Larr muttered a curse at the revenant that had failed to summon the behemoth, but the ground was splintering underneath from the thunderous collapse of the Arches of Havensong and his corpse was swallowed whole. 

You have a hero, that achieved something great, at great cost to himself, and the outcome of that action. Good luck! Its a tough challenge

• Like 1

Challenging indeed.  I have had a few iterations I have come up with so far but not really satisfied with them.  Nice job setting the bar!

Haha! sorry, but its great practice =)

“You can’t cut off the hero of Kingsreach,” Larr slurred at the twin bartenders standing in front of him, “this coin is straight from the pockets of Queen Amenthiel, herself”   

After nearly a decade of travel and adventure around the world of Terminus, Oneadseven decided to return to Brokenmaw, where being home and lost were one and the same.

• Like 1

good one 7!

As she turned her back on Larr, he  turned to his rattling minion and with a tear streaming down his cheek, “If you really want a heart Gabartik, you can have mine.”

• Like 1

It felt a little run-on but I wanted to make an effort to try and match the quality of yours.  Not as easy as it looks!  :P

Its alright, throw it out there lol!  Faulkner once published a 1,288 word sentence (absalom, absalom).  If you play around with different types of clauses you can link ideas into a single thought, but its much harder to edit it down succinctly as you have found out!