Pantheon Hype Video

News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
Sign in to follow this  
Philo

Official forums dead

8 hours ago, Philo said:

The official forums are a ghost town other than newbies. 

Its understandable but damn...

We're not getting much action here, either.  I still have some ideas that will hopefully help with activity picking up but they're still a ways off yet.

I know everyone is busy testing and doesnt want to talk about anything anymore because of the nda.  It makes the alpha wait more difficult.

I was thinking...this site could turn into the site to go to for the Fantheon Gatherings/Conventions when those start happening.  I think Brad liked the Fantheon name enough that Fantheon will be used as the official name.

Convention coverage is something I would be interested in, and have suggested as much to VR.  I know quite a few folks who plan on attending the majority of them so it's definitely an angle that is being considered.  Beyond that, another idea I have had was to create a section on this site for players to promote their twitch channels, youtube channels, etc.  Finally, I could see a lot of value in player blogging.  I have spoken with quite a few folks about it and while there was a fair degree of interest, I don't think it's going to pick up much until the game is closer to launch, or perhaps post-launch.  If you look at the homepage, myself and Krayziekal both have a small section for our blogs in the "featured area."  We are offering to help create something similar for those who might want to maintain an active presence here moving forward.  Have extended the offer to at least 5 different people that I thought would be a good fit but I'm not sure if/when anything is going to materialize.