Welcome to the Fantheon Community

Pantheon Hype Video

News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
Sign in to follow this  
Leta

Hello

Just want to say I have decided to follow the progress of Pantheon. I am so ready for a new game to come out, that will replace the one I currently play.

You have no idea how many others, just like me are also waiting for this game.

Welcome @Leta!  I have a feeling that the number of people interested in this kind of game will continue to go up dramatically as it get's more exposure.  After winning the "Most Anticipated MMO of 2017 & 2018" reward twice in a row at MMORPG.com, I feel like we are definitely headed in the right direction.  VR will eventually open the flood gates to allow players to stream the game during testing.  Not sure when it will happen, but sometime in 2018 is the last I heard.  I definitely look forward to streaming it as soon as possible and have been preparing my Twitch channel and YouTube channel to heavily focus on sharing this awesome game with as many folks as possible.  Glad to have you hear with us!  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the game, I have been following it since late 2016 and have been pretty involved in the community.  There has been a lot of progress for the game ... I know AoC also coined this phrase but it belongs to Pantheon as far as I am concerned.  #MakingMMOsGreatAgain